Monday, June 15, 2009

130609

9 months of shit in return for 1 day of pride.

Commissioned yesterday. It's a day I'll never forget. The days of being a trainee of 38 weeks finally came to an end.

No words could describe how the 528 of us were feeling when we threw our caps/berets. It was just WOW! Images of my cadet's life kept flashing in my mind.

All the photos are all on Facebook alr. So those who want the pictures, please tag yourself there. Thanks for those who came, and those who wished me your well wishes.

Last but not least, congrats to 73/08. All the best in our future endeavours.

//

Officer's Creed
I am an officer of the Singapore Armed Forces
My duty is to Lead, to Excel and to Overcome

I Lead my men by example
I answer for their training, morale and discipline

I must Excel in everything I do
I serve with pride, honour and integrity

I will Overcome adversity with courage, fortitude and determination

I dedicate my life to Singapore

No comments: