Sunday, June 07, 2009

1 more week :D



Been into super old songs recently, or rather I'm more into old songs than usual. No idea why I prefer old songs than new ones. Listening to cantonese songs too. Haha though I don't understand the lyrics, but it just sounds good.

//

Down to only 1 week! Had our Appointment Certificate Presentation Ceremony (ACPC) last Friday. Got my sword alr! But the short lived excitement died off after a while, just like when I passed my Class 3 license.

Will be commissioning on this coming Saturday! But sadly, can only bring 4 guests for the parade. Quite sad that I can't bring my friends go. Hope will have something on that night to celebrate our end of misery of being a trainee!

Heard that my posting will be at 42SAR, which means I will be going to Australia for the A-tec at the end of the year for 1 to 2 months. Hope I won't be posted there. If not I think really can bang wall alr.

//

Finally, I let it out after a year. One thing off my mind alr.

No comments: