Sunday, March 09, 2008

Tired



Interesting picture. I wonder how heavy I will weigh if I become like that fella. ZOMG!

I think the fats at the stomach will go all the way down until the dick is covered. LOL picture the scene in the movie, Norbit.

Haven't been doing much sports ever since I left for Shanghai. Played soccer like less than 5 times since last August. And all I'm doing now is just work, sleep, work, sleep and the cycle just goes on.

Been working for the past few nights. Very tiring. Doing OT every day and that means more than 12 hours of work every night. And I'm still blogging now when I have to wake up at 6pm later. How nice is that LOL

I find it nice to look at planes flying around in the sky. It looks even nicer when it's flying in the day. And guess what? I think the place to get the best view of the planes is in the canteen toilet.

//

Kw passed his TP on Friday. LoL lovely next time we can drive around when we have $$.

The thought of driving around with buddies is really WOW. I wonder how it feels.

I have been driving lorry for a while for the past 3 nights at work. My confidence in driving is coming back. Driving a lorry is kinda different from a car. Can't really check the blind spot and the vehicle is bigger.

//

Fuck. Man U lost to Portsmouth last night .

No comments: