Wednesday, March 12, 2008
(:
Watched 10,000BC with Kw at Cine just now. Camilla Belle was quite hot in the show. Nice bod man. But I thought the show was alright only, quite over rated. It's not as fantastic as the trailer seems.
Wanted to catch P.S I Love You at first. But the tickets were sold out. Quite surprised cause it was out since Valentine's Day. Ahh wasted. Heard it was a very nice show.
//
Slept damn long last night. Was on my bed after I bathed which was I think 1pm till 8am this morning. It's like 19 hours.
Been a long time since I last had a nice sleep like that. Slept only for the most 4 hours for the past few days. Real shag.
Accompanied my mum to the market in the morning since I woke up early. Been ages since I last went to the market with her. It felt good, really good. Had breakfast with her and we had a long talk. And before I knew it, it was like 1pm already. We sat at the coffee shop for about 3 hours. Felt damn filial :$ LOLs!
I'm so damn tired now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment