Lovely weekends I had again this time. Went to Sentosa for both days. Went with Ray, Kb, Dan and Leo. It was fun. Had a nice time with them. Played beach soccer with other people. Frisbee is fun. The way Kb ran and he's the only one who dived for that thing. LOL. Played volleyball in our man-made court.
Went to eat the Super Hotdog for dinner. And off to Coffee Bean after that. Played dai dee there. Saw Florence with her bf. Met Tiong on the way back. Chilled awhile and my sat ended.
LOL Sentosa with Kw this time round. Planned to tan. But due to the late timing that I set, the tanning plan failed terribly. But at least I'm tanned now cos of some hrs under the sun. Super Hotdog again for dinner.
Damn tired. Haven't really rest. LOL sch starting soon.
I'm going to do more swimming :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment