I'm very happy now. I happened to think of my childhood back in kindergarden and thought of the girl who asked me to go swimming back in 1994, when I'm still in K2. Thats one of the things I will usually thought of when I thought back with my childhood.
So I just randomly typed her name in friendster and tried to find her. GUESS WHAT! I REALLY FOUND HER! I don't really know whether she's the one I have been thinking when I recall my childhood for almost the past decade. But I certainly hope she is the one. Hope to hear from her soon.
Went to gym for the past 2 days. I guess I will use my free time wisely and try to eat more food that are healthy. I'm also starting to plan my finances already. If not I guess all my money will end up spending on rubbish.
Finally, I think I have moved on from everything in the past. Though it took me a couple of years, I'm just glad everything is over inside me.
To Kw: I REALLY GET OVER IT ALREADY LA! LoL!
O well, driving practicals should be starting this week. Drifting shouldn't be a problem next week already. LOL okay thats bullshit.
Okay ending here. I'm really a happy boy now :D (which means I can't sleep)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment