Friday, March 23, 2007




Okay lets meet Doraemon a.k.a Xiao Ding Dang in India! :D He's one of my favourite cartoon character when I was young last time. Got it last night when we went 7-11 to buy drinks after being booked by the police. So people, if you want the Doraemon magnet, spend more than $5 in a single receipt in 7-11. Its a store and more :D

The other pic with the boy can really makes me laugh man. Jo said the guy is similar to me cos I'm a dirty guy. Actually thats true to an extent la. But I don't think I'm so zai when I'm his age. The girl looks cute anyway :D
Went swimming with Jia Quan today. After 10 laps, lightning and rain came. What a nice timing. But there was a girl who is quite pretty. She's from SJC, a mixed blood. Quite hot. LOL but damn young. Off to Hougang Mall NTUC after that. He bought some stuffs to make cookies for his family. Damn loving la that guy. Don't know is act one or what. Must be act one. Home sweet home after that.
Gonna meet Ray tmr for dinner with Zk. LOL those 2 bastards, really good friends of mine.
I wonder why people like to act pitiful in front of others and talk differently to different people distorting the facts. Maybe they have no life and just want to play people after playing with one in the past. And after acting so much shit, they want to act as if nothing has happened before by claiming they know nothing has happened. O my. Why on earth does these people exist and how the hell I still know one of them? I believe in karma and I hope they will get retribution in the future.
*sluts are everywhere*

No comments: