Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Okay its 2007 now. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Hope all the bad things will be gone and may all the good things come to me!! Woots!

2007 Resolutions
-to have more confidence in doing things and be optimistic
-remain close with my family and friends
-do well in studies

Shall talk bout my birthday on the 29th. Had a dinner with my Montfort friends (Zun Kit, Raymond, Jarett, Kelvin, Koon Boon, Daniel) at the coffee shop near my place. It was a nice time together, especially on my birthday after not seeing them for quite a long time. After that, we went to play soccer at void deck and I injured my toe =(
After that, met up with Pk and Km for supper again. Had a drinking session and Km went totally red. Chilled till 3+am and went home late.

Had another surprise on 30th. This time it was from my one and only TB10 (Sherman, Stephanie, Shi Yin, Xue Fang, Phyllis, Yi Xiu). At first, I thought it was jus a normal bbq as told. I didn't even saw the cake on the table when it was in front of me. It was also the first time they came to Hougang after 1 year plus of recommendation that my hometown is a good place. It was fun, with nice food. Haha. And to my amazement, I received a Braun Buffel wallet from them. I heard from Zk alot of people shared it. I really appreciated it. O my! And I thought my 18th birthday was going to be a boring one when I spent the day watching emo shows on youtube. Anyway, thanks to everyone again who wished me and gave me things.

Went to St James Powerstation after that. It sucks. Saw quite alot of NP people. Kw and his friends went there too, together with Kelvin Tay. The music sucks, the people sucks. In short, everything there sucks. I doubt I will go there again. After that, off to Zouk! Sherman, Xue Fang and the rest were there. It was indeed much more fun with Sherman. Haha I remembered I drank quite alot that night, wanting to get drunk. But to no avail =( It was still fun though.

Went countdown at The Balcony at Heereens. Was with Zk, Km, Px and her friends. It was alright. After that, Fang's cousins came. Alot Blanga there. They were spraying those stupid stuffs around. From what I saw, they only sprayed on girls and not guys. Think they are kinda out of their mind man. Nuts! Then Zk, Kelvin, the cousins and I went off to Clarke Quay. Supposed to go to a pub. But in the end, we ended up chatting at Singapore River. How "nice" man. LOL. The sad shit was we waited 3 hours for the cab to come. Reached home at 7am in the end. Tired..

Went to do proj at Kezia's house again today. Finishing our HRM proj soon! School gonna starts soon and it means, sucky days ahead.

No comments: