Friday, January 05, 2007

Was feeling kinda bored and can't get into sleep. I'm actually damn tired now but jus can't get into sleep.

Had this thinking suddenly. What would I do if I see my children calling another guy Dad or seeing my wife in another man's arms? O my. I can imagine the pain hurting now. Sure feels absolutely fucked up.

Gt this song with the lyrics ending, why do all good things come to an end? I'm wondering why too. People will jus get bored of things around them and won't take notice of things around them, not appreciating them. Tings are mostly left best in memories.

People come and go in my life. Some went away for awhile and came back after awhile. Some never come back. Sometimes I will think, do they still remember me when I do think of them at times? I still do ponder what does true friendship means? Do true friends need to always talk to each other to let them know that they are not forgetten?

I think I'm jus writing whats going on in my mind now. When u are tired, thoughts will jus run around in ur mind.

No comments: