Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm 18, finally. Had a surprise at Kezia's house today. After we had early dinner, Meng Yong and I went to throw the rubbish. Then they closed the door. To my surprise, I saw Sherly holding a cake with 18 candles I guess, I didn't really go and count. LOL. Of cos we had fun. Yesterday celebrated Kezia's, and today mine. Seriously, I'm really taken back when I saw Pei Xuan, Kez and Sherly with the cake. Stupid MY still act gong. But I appreciate it, THANKS LOADS =)

After a couple of hours doing project, everyone relax and played games. But I was tired so decided to sleep. It was nice sleeping on other's bed.

So when it struck 12am, all the smses and calls came. Vincent is a happy boy. I love 29th Dec 0000hrs, cos this is when everyone remembers me and I kinda appreciate these people who wish me. My uncle gave me a red packet jus now, and even offered to cook mian xian for me. Kinda touched though I'm not really close to him nowadays. But THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME =)

My wish is I hope everything goes well for me, and hope my family, friends and I have good health.

No comments: