Wednesday, December 27, 2006


Another friend's birthday today. It was Kezia's. So we went Kbox at Cine. I was late cos watched a movie on #62. I thought it was nice, so continued watching it will 3.30pm when I'm supposed to meet them in town at that time.


It wasn't a good day to sing for me. But nonetheless, it was still fun there. Went for dinner at Swensens after that. Its my second dinner at Swensens this week. I kinda spent alot this week. Around $200 already I think. O my! I'm dead.
Headed to Heereen after dinner. It was pouring quite heavily. Then bought the CHIP thing at Mini Toons to put my hp on the table. Looks cute doesn't it? LOL then it was home sweet home.
On the way back, thought back of secondary school days. Indeed it was one of the highlights in my life. Thinking of the days we guys ate together during recess, sat together around Jarett and Raymond's tables talking crap during lunch break, playing soccer after school till late evening etc. They were nice memories.
I think everyone won't forget their secondary school days. Those days were days when strangers become friends and friends become good buddies. At the same time, it was a period where teens get to taste whats puppy love like. I must say my secondary days were real full of fun.
How will life be in the future..?

No comments: