Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm really a lucky guy. I dropped my hp on the bus today. Luckily the bus was non aiir con, then gt this CJC girl passed it to me. I was blasting my nano and didn't hear her calling out to me until I saw her waving frantically at me. Luckily the bus was moving slow when she passed to me. And I nv had the chance to say thanks to her. But she was the same girl I boarded on 159 last night, I rmbed her face.

Work was tiring. I realised humans are nv going to be satisfied. I said I wanted more work to kill time. Ya true, more work = lesser time to idle ard. But today practically is working the whole day in office. Nv have a chance to sit down and rest. Liaison office came. Surprised.

Damn tired.

No comments: