Thursday, September 07, 2006

Okay. Attachment is getting more and more boring these days. The ppl there are still nice to me. But as days passed, I realised doing attachment is like wasting time. When u have nth to do, its like totally f up, and u can dozed off anytime that may cause u to get caught, resulting in a bad testimonial. Have been dozing off at moments during work these few days, totally shag! So ya.

Went to zouk last night. Thought how enjoyable it will be. Went with ray, kb and kel. Before heading zouk, we went to have mac. Reached zouk at ard 8pm. Then left at ard 9.05pm. Then went to have mos burger. After that, went chomp chomp eat again. Its like totally a day for food. Spent alot on food. I don't know why, after eating so much, I'm still so skinny and light, not gaining any weight. I'm eating lesser rice now with more dishes. Is this gd? BUT I DON'T LIKE BBQ, STEAMBOAT. Total turnoff.

Went to yaki yuki (or yuki yaki) to have dinner with xiu, sherman, jia quan, shy, steph and zi hui. Celebrated xiu's birthday. Went to buy a Hello Kitty cushion for her. O well, jus hope she likes it. Jq and zh had a share too. Didn't really have the appetite to eat there. Was too tired to even talk after a while. But nonetheless, it was a great time hanging out with them.

O ya. Happy birthday xiu. But she sure won't see this msg. Cos she don't read ppl's blog. LOL

K signing off.

No comments: