Monday, September 11, 2006

Many stupid things happened during my attachment. Last sat, I did something stupid again. As I was going out to the lifts, I saw both jus went down. So I decided to walk down the stairs since I nv walk before. Until I reached the door of level 1, a sign "For Emergency Only" appeared. Then I was thinking, if I don't go out from here, then I will have to climb up again, wouldn't it be stupid? So I don't care, and went out of the door. To my surprise, the alarm of the company went off. DAMN F! The security guards came and see who's the one. They nv expect to see me. LOL damn ma lu.

Went Bugis with sz for a dinner. Not bad, catch up alot. Probably going Hesky Bar tmr. Don't know the rest confirm going anot. Argh very tired. Didn't really slp well last night. Kept waking up in middle of the night.

Was thinking bout some stuffs these few days, or perhaps months. Why is it when its yes, I would always say no? Maybe I'm jus thinking too much. Hmmm shall end here. Shagg

No comments: