Monday, August 28, 2006

First day at work today. Was quite sian at first cos I was the only one from NP. Until I see the ppl there mix ard, I feel they are quite friendly and nice to mix with. Not bad la. They also gt like nv stress me ard even when I kept asking them to give me work to do. Cannot let them have the impression that I'm slacking man. LOL cos next time no work can come back find them based on my performance now.

First half of the day was real boring. Was jus looking forward to lunch. Surfed the net, look at all the current world, business, health and technology news. I gt 4 hrs to kill la. Luckily after lunch, I gt some filing work to do. Was so happy la. Cos I was like dozing off away and kept waking up scared that they will catch me slping. I seriously want to give them a gd impression of me.

O well, after work went bugis with van, bee and cher. LOL long time since I went out with them. Went to eat Jacks. Then find Pk. Then go home. Tiring day. Yawns zzz

No comments: