O well, 3rd day at work. My time there is getting better and better each day, learning more and more things. Think I will have more things to write in my report alr. Went ard the company today. Saw how a CD is being manufactured. Kinda cool. The process to make one is fast. Then still gt the printing process. And I know how pirated discs come from.
It rained like cats and dogs la. They offered me umbrella. But I kept rejecting cos I don't want to bring the stupid umbrella to work tmr. Ppl will look at me and think, "Stupid guy, morning sun so big still bring umbrella for what?" But in the end, I buay tarhan, lost to fate. Unwillingly accepted the umbrella offered by the security guard.
Wasn't tired at all today at work. Cos slpt the whole time from the moment I reached home till this morning. Even cancelled the gym session with Pk. Nvm, shall go either tmr or friday. Stupid weather la.
O well. Hope Zk comes back soon with something for me. He's coming back on 7 Sep, which is also Yx's birthday. Cool. Sian my birthday still long.. zZ
Had a funny dream last nite. Dreamt that I went to rob a place (I can't rmb) for a purpose. Cos I rmb someone need things from that place, if not she will die. I only rmb gt her in the dream. Kinda weird. Don't know why the kuku hell I dreamt of her also.
tata
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment