Sunday, August 27, 2006

Finished my papers alr. But there is no hols for me =( Gt stupid attachment starting on monday. Think I will have to take cab down to find that where is that stupid place. zZz waste money again.

Went out with my frens today for a movie. Zk going China later in the morning. O well, so gave him a farewell dinner at pizza hut jus now. Watched Click. A nice show I would say. Feel like marrying after watching that show. LOL k I'm thinking too much.

Zz working tmr again. But after that gonna meet them to go swimming. Must buy goggles man. I lost mine a long time ago. Shucks. My bank account is depleting of its money. Dead. After tmr, no freedom. Everyday need to wake up early for work. Total shit that I don't want.

K shall end. Super tired.

No comments: