Had my 2nd paper. OM was quite okay. But I guessed I have some careless mistakes. But its okay. Cos I jus aimming for my B to come, which I hopefully hope can come to me. May God bless.
Kw came my hse after sch. Long time since I really talked to him. Chilled abit and talked. Went to play soccer after that. Stubborn me. No proper shoes still play. So in the end, I borrowed a left sided shoe from Kb, leaving my right foot without any shoes.
After I finished, there was this damn blister on my leg. Its quite big to me cos I seldom have blisters. The skin came off and now my flesh can be seen. GOD WTF! O well, hope I can quickly recover soon. Next week having ITP. Don't wish to limp ard. People can say its small and say I'm weak if they think its small. BUT FUCK U! U said that cos that fucking blister is not on ur foot. But no one say its small la. Jus in case ppl say, must scold them first before they scold me.
Haha. She looks cute with her hair tied again =)
K I think back to my PMKT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment