Haha still in the mood to take photo
Towards the finishing line
HAHA 234!
SAFTI-wood stars
SHAG faces
Mr. Small meets Mr. Big
HI!!!
Haha these photos were some memories taken in my Service Term. Come to think of it, I think my Service Term is so far the most enjoyable phase in my army life. Next will be my BMT. I think Pro Term is definitely my most unenjoyable phase. Basket every Saturday book out still expect me to enjoy. Zz
//
Haven't been updating because there's not much updates in my social and love life. They are still quite boring. So if any girls out there who are having a crush on me, please tell me. So that I can make our love blossom.
Armour life is still the same. Doing the same thing practically everyday. I'm glad that time is passing quite fast, considering that there are only 12 more weeks remaining before my batch of OCT commission.
Booked out on a Thursday for the first time. Armour was "nice" to let us book out so early because we're going to get confined next weekend for our platoon field camp. O man, how nice is that. Hope the weather won't hinder any activities man. I want to quickly complete all the activities and go back to my bunk and sleep!
//
Last night, I again realised the importance of a family. I'm glad everything is fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment