Another week down to 130609! WOOTS!
Came back after 2 weeks in camp. Had to be confined for a weekend cause of the 6-day field camp. It was quite okay, but very tiring too. Luckily I didn't screw things up while holding the Wing 2IC appointment.
But things got quite bad for some of my course mates. 1 of them had his 2nd ND during the field camp and may get OOC cause of it. To think of it, it's really damn unlucky. Imagine going through so much and only just 2 more months to commission and this kind of shit happens.
There was also a group of us being punished to be the luggage party. Was supposed to book out on Friday. But we only booked out the next day at about 0530. Went to the Changi Cargo Terminal to get the ops boxes belonging to the STW. And we still have to be the luggage party the day we leave for Taiwan. Simply fucked up. But at least we don't get any extra.
//
Because of the luggage thing, I couldn't sleep when I reached home. Went to play soccer at 1100.
Was supposed to go for Jin Hao's birthday party in the evening. But I overslept and woke up at 0054. At first I thought I saw 2054 on my handphone. Then to my shock, I rubbed my eyes and saw the time. Quickly called him to apologise about it. Really felt damn bad about it. We didn't catch up for a long time yet he remembered to invite me. But I didn't go cause I overslept.
//
2 more weeks to Taiwan. Time flies, but I hope it will fly faster for these 10 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment