Sunday, August 24, 2008

My army life

In an blink of an eye, it's my 6th week in BMT already. Everything has been going on very fine so far.

I have finished my field camp, live grenade and BTP.

Field camp was alright. My rifle was being stunted (stolen by the sergeant) when I was helping my friend to refill his water bottle. How lucky I am. This explains the early book in at 0815 later on. I totally hate it man.

Live grenade wasn't as exciting as I thought.

As for BTP, I was only a shot away from being a marksman. Wasted.

Going to have my SIT test from Monday to Wednesday. Hope I will do well.

And please, let me pass my SBJ.

I did well in other stations.

Sit up - 45
Pull up - 12
Shuttle run - 5 points (I didn't see the timing)
2.4km - 9+ minutes

AHHH! If I fail my re test, I won't be able to go into command school, let alone OCS.

SIAN!

No comments: