Sunday, October 14, 2007

Just back from a pub. But it's more like a club than a pub. People were dancing around except that the dance floor is smaller. It was fun, quite enjoyable. But though everyone drank, no one get high or drunk. There was this girl from the US. She's cute man. But I left early with the 3 of them. AND THE ZWEN TOOK A PIC WITH HER! Basket! LOL but never mind.

Went to have Jap food at Babydoll. The decoration and seats are all very nice.

I'm starting to love the cooling weather now more. I hope it won't decrease a lot (though I know it will). But it will be damn cold in the morning and when I'm bathing. OMG I will be shivering every time when on the way to work and in the toilet.

Alright, more updates when I'm free.

No comments: