Been quite free when I'm work at times. I will go blog hopping around but sad to say, the people around me seldom update their blog like I do. So I will go and read my old posts. Quite shocked to see the way I typed last time. It's so so disgusting. Luckily the way I type is better now.
As I read, I saw the 'old' Vincent. I don't think there's not much change in me. But I realised many things have happened through these years and there are many people who left their footprints in my life.
Everything has its two sides. Some things that happened before may be gone, but all of these will be left as memories.
Been watching Prison Break nowadays. It's so nice that I'm addicted to it. After that, I will be watching Heroes and Sex in The City. China has lots of cheap stuffs man. I'm beginning to like it here, but at the same time, still looking forward to Feb.
So so tired.
*you make a difference in my life
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment