Friday, July 06, 2007

WOW I'm back to blogging. Lols.

Nothing much happened. But I have made a new record in my 3 years in NP. I got the highest in class for my SOM test. WAHA I never expect it. Cause I only spent 2 days studying it. I hope it will somehow motivate me to study for my exams. LOL thanks Steph for encouraging me when I was about to give up my revision.

Tiring for the past few days. Fuck my IS module. Fuck that old man. Fuck the projects that have been causing me misery. Supposed to have a presentation today. Fang, Grace and I were doing it till very late. And that fucking old man said the last 2 groups present it some other time.

Went to STB and Kampong Glam after school for our LAM project. Seriously a damn tiring day. Damn the stupid IS that caused me to sleep late and waking up early at 6plus for my 8am lesson (though I reached at 8.45am). LOL Fang reached at 9plus. Power-er than me.

O ya. Deciding of whether to go for the OIAP. I want to go, but no one is accompanying me. It will be much misery to be alone in somewhere faraway from home. If only I can find a buddy to go with me. AHHH.

Playing soccer on Sat. WEE! Hope we will play well and have fun. Winning the whole competition will be a bonus (=

No comments: