Woke up early in the morning at 6plus for soccer.
On my way to the train station, my eyes turned to the sky and looked at the dark heavy clouds. Suddenly, there was a strike of lightning. I knew it's going to rain very heavy.
And my prediction was spot on. It was raining cats and dogs. Out the station we went, it was freezing cold. The cigarettes on their hands were lit. Smoke was in the air. There was finally heat.
Off we headed to our destination. We walked in the shelter under the blocks and ran in the rain that hit our bodies. Finally, we reached.
It took some time for the rain to stop thus we had to wait. About an hour or so, the commence of the whole event finally began. We were fixed to play at the second match of the day. It was a boring 1-1 draw. I scored a goal in the second match. In the end of the day, we got 4th.
Like what Kb said, it's not the winning or losing that matters. It's the time that we shared in the morning.
LOL okays I feel like I'm write a composition like a primary school kid now. But never mind.
O well, have been thinking alot about the OIAP thing. I was all along 100% positive about going that trip. But after thinking, there are some opportunity costs if I go and not go. AHHH. What should I do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment