Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hols is good. I'm having a nice time taking a break. Still thinking whether to work. My former ITP place called me to go back and work. Hmmm.

Had a TB10 class bbq on Friday at Xin yi's place. Played some stupid games. Fuck those were the worst games I have ever played in my life and I think only Sherman and Jia quan know why. LOL! I was damn tired during the whole bbq cos I didn't sleep the night before. Was over at Kw's place then need to go to Tuas early in the morning by 9am. So I went back home quite early at about 10pm. And I reached home at 11.40pm. I blacked out less than 10s after lying on the bed.

Worked ytd at Tuas again. But the pay was better. Gt $$ =) At least my bank account gt hundreds already. Hope gt more work from my uncle. Easy money.

Coming wed is my BTT. LOL it seems very easy from what I heard from people. But I'm seeing people around me failing since last year. I hope I won't be one of them sia. Some more still have to wait for quite a long time before taking the next test. O well, just hope things will go fine.

No comments: