Friday, March 09, 2007

Back to my updates. Finally found a job for the remaining weeks of my hols. But thinking of work simply turns me off. Zz. But the motivation of money turns me on again!

Updates of the week. There was an earthquake a few days back in Indonesia. Tremors were felt in several parts of Singapore. Hundreds died, injured, lost their homes and loved ones. Don't know why this type of shit always happen in Indonesia.

Went MOS last night. It was pretty bad. But since it was free, I shan't complain much. I went off quite early at 1am. Off to supper at Whampoa. Then stayed over at Kw's place again.

Watched 300 jus now with Ray, Zk, Kb, Dan and Leo. The show is nice. I will recommend u guys to watch it. Not only there are nude girls to see in the movie, the story line of the movie is good as well. And there are also nude guys to see too. LOL! The director of the movie is a fair guy man. Both genders of audiences will stand to gain. Haha.

Its the first time I really talked to her in 1 1/2 yrs. Good that she's doing fine.

O ya. I passed my BTT. LOL the test is damn easy. I finished it in less than 6mins. O well, I'm smart. Ha no la, cos the practice thing really helps alot. So people who are taking the theory tests, go for the practice before the test. It really does help alot.

No comments: