Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wed was a cool day. Part of the class went out together. It was fun. Everyone wore black. It was like so cool la, imagine 10 people (Meng Yong, Sherly, Px, Kez, Mua, Joel, Peline, King and Ryan)on the streets wearing black. O my. First we went to Seoul Garden at Taka. Have not eaten that for like 2 years already. Took lot of pics there. Then off we went to Lido and walked ard. Kbox was up next. Played the dice game.

After Kbox, off I went to Cathay to find Ray and co. We were celebrating Zk and Rm's birthdays together. Watched a stupid show. Luckily its only like 6.50 on wed. Went to Clarke Quay for a drink with Ray and Kb after dinner. It was nice drinking at night with frens. Thats how my wed ended.

Thurs was okay. Went to play captain's ball in sch for Denise's I&E. Lol o well, though we didn't win, its still fun. It was a tiring day cos I reached home late on wed and woke up early. Went to town with Jo to have her hair cut. But I left after a while. Met up with Ray, Jar, Kb and Dan. Had dinner and they left alr. Waited for Kw to come and we walked around. Thats how my thurs ended.

Ytd was bad. LOL went to Holland Mansion till morning. Had supper at Attar. Super hungry. Slpt the whole afternoon. O ya. It was my sis's birthday. Gonna have dinner later =)

O well, I thought I will study. But lol nvm I think I shall start tonight, or perhaps tmr.

No comments: