Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lack of self discipline to study for my exams. Planned to wake up early to study. But till now haven't really touch much. O well, still gt one week plus before my exams start.

Went to study with fang and xinyi at cine ytd. Then it was home sweet home. I realised 24 hrs a day is damn short. I don't remember doing much ytd.

Gonna watch Singapore against Thailand tmr at Kallang. Heard it is going to be the last competitive there. But like quite crap. I always hear last match, then still always play there. But whatever it is, hope the weather will be good tmr.

O my. Didn't chat with her for damn long and chatted abit with her. She was at work. It jus feels good chatting with someone u don't always chat with.

Hmmm a celebrity in Taiwan, Xu Wei Lun, passed away from a car accident. She's young, pretty and talented. A pity that such incident happened to her. O well, hope she rest in peace. It was said that her brain was mashed like bean curd and lost 10000 cc of blood. Thats damn sick. Imagine like bean curd.. O my I guess I will puke if I really see it.

So its better to cherish people around us. LOL maybe I'm going to put a family photo in my wallet =)

No comments: