Thursday, January 18, 2007

I tried being a good boy by starting to study early for my exams. It kicked off well. I managed to study my blaw. But I still don't really understand what law of agency is talking about. O well, hope I will have the discipline to study for my exams which are coming in another 3 weeks. ECD proj due next week. And we haven't start anything about it.

Jus back from work. Easy money again for 2 hours plus of work. Skipped lect again today. Don't think I will understand even if I go for it. So went back home and slept till 10pm. Damn shiok. Haven't have a nice rest for quite some time already.

Registered for my BTT 2 days ago at SSDC with Rayner. The test is scheduled on 8th March. Don't know why the hell they must let us wait so long. But whatever it is, I jus hope to get my license fast. Then off to my Subaru Challenge. Ha jk.

Gonna play soccer in Constance's I&E proj. O well, hope this time will be a better game.

No comments: