Another rainy day passed. Today is my dad's birthday as well.
Treated family to dinner at some nearby coffeeshop. Had tze char. First time ate till so full eating only 2 servings of rice. I think my metabolism rate is decreasing. LOL good. Then went to walk around in NTUC and bought lots of stuffs. Haven't gone out with my family together for a very long time already.
When it was pouring heavily today, the wind was damn big outside also. I felt so cold. Then I suddenly thought about the animals in the zoo. What will happen to them? Do animals fall sick? Are there any shelters for them? How do lions look when their hair comes down? ... Lots of questions were in my mind relating to the animals. O well, jus hope they will be fine.
Had dinner over Steph's house last night. Sherman, Shy, Phyllis, Yx and her bf were there as well. Great time there. Journey back home is damn long. LOL can't imagine next time if my girl stays in the west area.
Hope the rain will stop soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment