Went sch for aaa revision. Kinda waste time. Went down Raffles Place again. Wow this time managed to survey 2 quite looking ladies. Early 20s and earning quite alot. Omg really want to know them. LOL. Damn tired the whole day.
Went to meet family at Compass Point for dinner at Swensens. Not bad la the food. Had grilled sambal fish and chocolate crunch. Quite nice =)
To my shocking amazement today when I went to withdraw money from the atm machine, left damn little la. I'm damn sian after seeing the account balance. Argh! Hope suddenly someone will deposit $1,000,000 into my account out of the blue.
Sian. Supposed to play soccer tmr with Joel they all. Then I gt work and then the rest can't play. Since money more impt to me now, I think work is better instead of playing soccer.
Exams are drawing nearer. Dead. Hope I can suddenly be more initiative to study for them.
I like Crystal's msn pm. "life is a dick, when it's hard, FUCK it!". Quite true...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment