Wasted another day. Went to Raffles Place there to do some surveys. Spent alot of time there without a single food in my stomach. Realised that female working adults are actually quite attractive in their formal wear.
After that went to Marina Bay to have steamboat. Its damn hot there. Played Daytona also. Quite fun la. But I was damn tired throughout the day.
Went to see my old blog last time. Lol. Lots of memories flowing through the mind. Wonder how come girls can forget things damn fast and pretend that nth has happened before.
Saw something like that in a movie. "a bitch is a girl, who thinks that everyone likes her, when everyone actually hates her, without her knowing". I think damn true la. Many girls are like that, and I don't know why the fucking hell most guys like this type of girls. This shows that guys are fucking stupid as well.
May God enlighten the ppl on earth. I also don't know what I'm typing, contradicting myself when I myself is a guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment