Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tiring day I had.. I nv slp for the whole night ytd. After the game at 5am, went ard in kev's van to van and lyn's hse. In the end I went to yishun, took 171 back to sch.

Luckily I reached sch in time. Cos 2 mins after I reached, it rained heavily. Then went for the jap class. My mind was shut down most of the time, so don't really know what the teacher gone through today.

Stupid things that happened:
1) Makiko sensei said I look like a jap star. A few seconds later, she added, "He's very old." -.- zz
2) Some cute guy touched his own hair when sherly and kez were making fun of a bald guy

Went to Serene's Centre to have dinner with van, eve and kev. Nice dinner and ice cream.

Damn shag now. Stupid day

No comments: