Its hard to know whats one is thinking. Woots. But sometimes know too much things isn't gd. Thats why there's this line, curiosity kills the cat.
Stupid things that happened today:
1) xxx: Ms wong, how old are u?
ms wong: I'm near 50
xxx: Wow really? U don't look old. How come ur hair so black?
ms wong: My hair is white if u see carefully. I also have bald patches like ur class.. (and my name can be heard) zzz
2) To add on from ytd before a test in jap class, I thought Makiko don't know chinese. Then I said everything in chinese quite loud in class. (Translate urself below)
vin: Wa die! I nv study well. Eh let me copy leh.
fren: Why u nv study?
vin: World Cup. Aiya she also don't know what I'm saying now. She's jap leh.
After lesson,
Makiko said something in chinese. Translate urself
makiko: I'm learning chinese in NUS
zzz
And.. gt one part during class
vin: Wa. She looks like banana today. So yellow
fren: U very evil leh
vin: Aiya she won't understand one la
-.- stupid me
Hmmm so ya. Stupid things do happen in my life everyday.
igtthingstotellu.iwishuweremine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment