Monday, June 19, 2006

Long time nv blog already. Things are the same.

Its still holidays now. Everything seems so fucked up for my projs. Amen already man. IEF seems so sian. Don't really know what to find also. Then kinda like gt abit of conflict in the grp. Hmmm tmr doing POM marketing in West Mall. zz all the projs are in the west area -.-

Have been going out these few days, watched soccer at mac with a ben dan. LOL but nevertheless, I have been a happy dude for the past week =) Hope stupid ben dan also happy. And don't think too much about other stuffs k. LOL(Touched anot? I wrote about u in my blog leh. Owe me another one.)

I'm injured. Knee and toe. Damn stupid la. Shouldn't have play soccer the other time when I'm injured. So I don't think I will be playing for the time being. My toe and knee are more impt. Even now when I climb the damn stairs, it hurts man. LOL

Sian. End here. Woots!

No comments: