Heys ppl. Finally I'm here to blog. CT are over. Thats a real huge relief. Don't have to study that much for the next few days. But.. Still need to go back to sch for projs in the next 2 weeks of hols. So stupid la. Hao ting is HOLIDAYS, but actually need to rush so many projs. Damn it!
This CT I know I won't do well. Cos I nv really study well and hard enough. If I manage to do well, I must really thank God for that.
Today is tiring man. Played a match with Joel's team. LOL lost man. I forgot the score. I didn't play well. Cos of toe? I not sure. Maybe cos our team nv play well enough. But for one reason for sure, the pitch sucks to the core.
But anyway, I should be happy. Have been enjoying these few days. HAPPY DUDE. And should be happy also cos no more CT and World Cup is starting today.
Anyway, I'm ending here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment