Finally, I'm blogging..since don't know how long already. Many things have been happening recently. School has also started. Year 2 is very hard compared to year 1 I must say. Everything coming out from the lecturers seems so difficult to understand.
Okay, lets talk about recent stuffs. Actually, I also don't know what to blog about. Thats why I nv bother to update. I'm in a new class. Everything seems so different in the new class. Its too quiet for me. I know no one and no one knows me. Its like into a new world. I miss my Tb10. Hope time can let me adapt into my new class. But one gd thing, I can finally manage to sit down and listen to the tutor for full 2 hrs! First time in don't know how many yrs.
Frens come and go in life. Hope everyone now will always be in my life.
Sick and tired of going to NP everyday early in the morning. Its simply fucked up jus to go to sch which is so far from my hse. Damn it! HATE SCH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment