Today is the last day of the baoc 06. Everything was fun. GR1 improved alot from first day till last day. Can see that at least they have bonded abit, though not very much together. Glad to see that. I don't know how well or bad I had done, but I've put in my very best. Hope everyone had fun ard with me.
GR won the Best Mascort award. Well done kev and venicia (I think I spelt wrongly)! Cher won the Best SC for GR. Congrats!
It has been tiring for the past few weeks. Finally today, it came to an end. I think everything was worthwhile, jus that very tired.
After everything, went town to have dinner. We sat in front of ngee ann city building. Had tori q. Now still damn hungry.. Argh! Then played many games together. Was quite fun, but was tired at the same time. So = quite sian la. Gt slapped by venicia twice in forefits. Kao! Damn unlucky la. That idiot slap until so happy. LOL.
Sians. Tmr still have to go sch for FOC thing. Don't really feel like going lo. But no choice. Haiz..
K la. Shall end here tata~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment