Went back to sch today again. Did those IDs thing again. But I only know how to tie the knots and simple stuffs like cutting out the aluminium foil. Cheryl damn pro la. She can plait those things so fast la. Then I jus sat down there supervising and waiting for her to plait finish for me to tie the stupid knots.
Then during lunch, played some childish game with her. Scissors paper stone. Then the loser of 12 rounds will have to drink a mixture of: 1) Sweet sauce with chilli 2) Chicken chop sauce 3) Mayo 4) Veggies 5) Soup from the yong tau foo store in canteen 1. Haha. That ben dan lost to me 12-8 I think. Then she had to drink it. =) I took the video of the whole thing. Its so funny la. LOL! Then after that went back to class to do those stuffs again.
Then when everything was like coming to the end, we talked crap and those stupid qian bian questions. Its enjoyable. After that went back home lo. Slpt in the bus. So tired and shag.
Jus came back from a jog with zk. I think I ran ard 4km. Wasn't very tired but legs were like going to cramp like that. Then went to 504 and played bball. Don't know why today so hyper also. Want to get FIT!! Haven't do sports for a long time already. Tmr will be a boring day. Sian. YAWN!!!
TMR RESULTS! Hope will be alot alot better than last sem. I pray.. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment