In life, ppl dun always appreciate what u have done for them. And do they ever have the chance to feel what u are feeling? NO! Haha. I think everybody sure shared this experience before. But there's nth we can do. We can only hope that things will be fine for them by praying.
Anyway, went back to sch for the SC stuffs again. Jus cut those IDs lo. Its not easy at all. Kinda tedious lo. And I don't know why the hell I cut things so slow. Cheryl and Xiao Pang cut so so much faster than me. Wonder are girls born to do that is it. LOL!
But not bad la. I have been enjoying myself this holidays. Actually wanted to learn something new this hols. But I think though i learnt nth much, at least I gt to know alot more ppl. Like in the camp and the SC. Hope I can enjoy myself for the rest of the hols.
Its QH's birthday now. Happy 18th birthday and may God bless ya =)
Getting back results this friday I think. Hope I can smile when I see the sms early in the morning. And also all the best to everyone who are getting back this friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment