Tuesday, March 28, 2006

REGRET. Many of u must have recognised this word when u all see this. I was posted to TB11 for next sem. The rest of my gd frens I have made for the past yr are going to be in another class, TB01. I was upset about it. I can only try calling NP tmr and try to appeal.

I regretted not studying hard for my micro econs last sem. I gt this big fat D+ for that module. I thought I can "save myself" by getting a better grade in macro econs. True enough, its fruitless. I gt into a diff class cos of my FIT. Actually, its not really much about whether I'm in FIT or IEF. Its like.. I'm going to be in a diff class, and its like so .. I dun know what word to use. Well, ppl can say, gd what. U can get to know more ppl. But then, do u think its easy to know ppl well?

TB10 is a class I really enjoyed myself. I had great fun there throughout my yr 1. Without them, I think my poly life will be really like shit. Last yr, most of my close frens went to sp. Only me, leo and rm go np la. Its like though we can know more ppl, but somehow in someway, we drifted abit. The feeling of being drifted away from frens is so horrible la.

Hmmm, anyway I'm feeling better after a chat with cher. Cher cheer up too when u see this =) hope u are happy always..

And thanks fang for consoling me =)

No comments: