Friday, March 31, 2006

Headache is BACK. Really very sian of it. Haven't gt it for a long time and I don't know why the hell its coming back now. Thats why today after a while during the dance, I went to play my com instead. But today was still very enjoyable in school. Went to the tze char there eat again. But this time is alot cheaper. Cher, angel, kev and one more guy came along too. Then went back sch again.

2 NICE girls painted my shoes la. But not bad la, its quite nice to an extent =) Rained heavily these few days in the late afternoons. Cher nearly fell, but luckily she didn't. Went back after everything. Slpt in the bus and gt this FAT guy sitting beside me, and keep tilting to my direction. WTH!

Met with zk, grace and vivian at Hougang Mall cos grace planned to buy a cake for pk. O ya! Its pk's birthday (30 mar). After that went for dinner and back to Hg Mall to get ray and qh's gifts. Those 2 are settled already. Omg la, both costs ard $80 in total. I think the $105 bucks received will be gone soon.

Then had the cake party at 504. Threw cake ard like what happened on my birthday. I threw pk until his whole jeans kena also. Then his body also kena. So damn fun! But in the end, I think zk is the most pitiful one. Cos his face kena more than what pk gt for his whole body. Pk, km and I jus take the chocolate cream and bua his face. I think I really put alot. Cos before I bua him, the cream and the chocolate are all overflowing in my hands and dripping. His nike tee also kena. Amen zk! Then went to ate supper. Damn full man.. BURP!

Anyway, very tired now. Hope u are slping soundly pigg! =)

No comments: