Thursday, March 13, 2014

MH370

A few days ago on 8 March 2014, MH 370 mysteriously disappeared without trace from radars with 239 people, including 12 cabin crew. It was on its way to Beijing from Kuala Lumpar.

Till date, there is no signs of it being found though there are new leads every day.


Initially, I didn't feel much when I heard of the news. Until when I watched this video, I realised how devastated the family members would have felt. So I read up more about it. It's touching to see neighbouring countries helping out one another in situations like this.

So finally, I see the effectiveness of our military. MINDEF sent C130 planes, war ships and even a submarine to help out in the search. Kudos to everyone who is involved. It's definitely not an easy task. People like me, can only pray for them, hope that the plane can be found soon.

To be honest, I don't get it when I see neighbouring countries are putting in more effort than Malaysia.


Military V Superstition

I'm a free thinker, and not a person who believes so much in superstitions. And after I see this, I felt lucky not to be a Malaysian. I will be so ashamed of myself if I see this in social media if I am one.

Nonetheless, let's pray for these 239 passengers and their family members.

No comments: