Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WOW!

Wow been a few years since I have last updated this blog. Many ups and downs happened these few years for me (especially this year).

Hmmm. Shall pen down what I could remember.

1. A break up with Vivien (my longest relationship of 3.5 years) earlier in February. Things didn't really end up well. But well, it's a new start for both of us. Perhaps we weren't made for each other.

2. Got a new girlf. She's Cherylene (: although things were quite shaky recently, I'm glad things were cleared up last night and things seem to be better now. Let's hope for the best :D

3. Got a promotion in my job and army. No more LTA Vincent. CPT Vincent now lol! Could still remember the first day I took train to SAFTI MI when I was still a PTE. Looking at this 2 bar fella in front of me made me determine to finish the 9 months of OCS training well. And today, I'm having 3 bars (though I really don't know how I got it).

This year, I have learnt quite alot. To appreciate the loved ones around me, be it friends or family. I'm so glad that many people showered their concern and love for me when things happened. Never did I imagine every little effort that an individual makes can make such an overall impact.

To be frank, I also don't know why I start updating this blog again. Perhaps just something for me to read through to see how much I have grown up over the years.

Let's hope this year will end well and look forward to 2014 with happiness :D

快乐悲伤都是我们都难免会走过的旅途,要快乐也不需要比从前快乐,只要每天有一个能让我们开心的理由就足够了

Cheers!

No comments: