It's been 25 days. Touching down in Hukou camp seems like yesterday. Time really flies man. Been a long 21 days of training and 3 short days of R&R.
I screwed my chance of becoming an officer. From a promising cadet to commission after going back, I may not be able to stand in the parade square next month. Committed 2 ORs within 20 minutes and I've to go through the PRB next week. Hope all goes well.
Although the thought of PRB spoilt my whole Taiwan trip, I enjoyed myself during the R&R. It was really fun. Went to places like Shi Lin night market, Xi Men Ding, Taipei 101, 6 Fu Chun, Xiao Ren Guo etc. I love the hot taimeis in Xi Men Ding and the exciting rides in 6 Fu Chun the most.
It was really damn fun at the 6 Fu Chun. I seldom (or rather never) play those machines that bring you up more than 10m from the ground, turning you from left to right and let you see everything in a dong ba lek position. It was a very good way for me not to think about the PRB as well.
Hmmm. Nothing exciting to write about for this Taiwan trip.
I'm just glad I'm home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment