3 days into my new camp, I felt damn sian already. I'm missing SAFTI for her nice bunks, toilets, convenience and no doubts, everyone whom I know there.
Sungei Gedong is a really very ulu camp. After many tries to dial for a cab, we gave up and went to take a bus. Simply fucked up. Everyone was looking forward to leaving the camp asap and yet not a single cab wants to come. Fuck.
My bunk is fucked up seriously. It's worse than those in Tekong. But luckily, I had Yao Huang, Brian and LL in the same bunk as me. So I didn't had any problems settling into my new camp.
21 weeks ahead, hope it will pass fast!
//
Flying to Brunei on Friday morning. Got to report to the airport tomorrow. What a good way to end 2008.
Second year spending my new year overseas. 2008 was in Shanghai, 2009 will be in Brunei.
Next time round will be in Europe with my girlfriend (if any) already. HAHAHA!
//
My 20th birthday was pretty fucked up. Got to book in early in the morning. Seriously sucks!
But it was nice to receive all the wishings from my friends. So I want to say a big "THANKS" again.
To those who never wish, you better remember next year!
Haha kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment