Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Gone were the days..

..when everyone met up after school to play football.

It's sad that everyone has moved on with their lives. Often, I believe everyone, would love to go back to the days when they were still in their school uniforms and still ignorant (or rather innocent).

It's so hard to just organise a football game among our own. It definitely wasn't like this in the past. No matter how last minute it was, it was easy to see more than 15 people playing. Now, it's considered a miracle if 12 came down.

I'm disappointed to see this happen. I wonder how will things be like down the years.

It's more than merely kicking the ball, more than sweating.

It's the time that we share together on the pitch, the joy we have and you can practically really see smiles on the faces when we play.

How I wish, WD will come and play together again.

It really has been a long time.

No comments: