Us
//
The long planned soccer match against Sherman's team was cancelled. I was really looking forward to this game, especially it has been a long time since WD has really played together as a team. Besides it was planned a long time back when I was still in Shanghai.
So was kinda sad that I couldn't play and even more sad when it was cancelled. But it's okay. Think the match will be fixed in May when most of us will stop working.
//
My knee is getting better alr. Luckily it wasn't a big injury. I used to injured both of my knees.
Just had a minor sprain last Thursday due to an accident during work. Damn it. Luckily, with God's grace, I think I will recover by the end of the week.
//
I'm GETTING MY PAY FOR FEB THIS WEEK! =)
List of items I want to get:
1. Dumb bells
2. Dust bin
3. PSP (if possible)
Haha. But I doubt I will have much money left after I pay back my debts ):
Any sugar mama out there?

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment