Been busy working for the past few days at Changi Air Freight Centre. The job scope is easy and the money is good. But the bad thing is I'm working night shift which changes my whole sleeping habits.
Had chalet with the peeps last week. It was fun. We had 4 cars parked outside. Cool eh?
Aite, here are the pictures.
Setting up the bbq
I don't know what the fuck Leonard is doing. But check out the 3 faces behind
HAHA nice pic!
Santa Claus in Singapore?
2 fatty pigs LOL
Jiew Kwang, me, Pk
16 years and counting
WHAT'S UP!
Look at Jarett -.-"
Bernard, me, Jarett
Me, Pk
My buddies
Look at Rm's face
I look drunk when I'm only drinking GREEN TEA!
Really stupid LOL
The 3 days passed quite fast. But I had fun though. It's been a long time since we had chalet. The last time was at Coastal Sands in Sentosa which was like 2 years ago? Moreover, it's been a long time since I really spent time with my friends after I left for Shanghai last August.
//
Went for my checkup last Friday. Got into Pes A. Hope I can get enlisted asap so that I don't have to waste time. Maybe I will call MINDEF later to ask about it.
//
AHHH!! TP THIS FRIDAY!!
Will be going for revisions from Tuesday to Thursday. Really hope I can pass it on my first attempt. May God bless me with His grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment